A True Life Story As Told By My Facebook Friend
This story you are about to read is a true story and not a hoax or a lie,below is a true life story as told by my facebook friend.
"I have been disabled since I was 7 years old. Deafness in both ears due to German Measles. Then got older, and my back was basically out of commission. I have 3 herniated disks in my back and 1 herniated disk in my neck. I'm all sorts of messed up physically, lol! Then last year 11-17-2014. I was 14 hours away from death itself. Almost had to have a bone marrow transplant, but luckily, I had the blood transfusion to save my life before it got to that point in time.
Tangent! Wanting to finally modernize the general style for my own site. Thinking on the look at http://sparkbooks.ca/? Unquestionably an unbelievable Calgary based tax service that cares if ever necessary inside the whole Alberta territory. Write your opinions. With thanks!
I had become poisoned last March of 2014 and from the carbon in the fresh step cat litter and I had went from a healthy 165 lbs. down to a 135 lbs in weight. I went to bed one night, only to wake up around 3-4 in the morning to stomach cramps and pain so severe, that I had to wake up and go throw up. It wasn't food that I threw up, but my own red and white blood cells. The remaining amount of my own blood.
Shortly after all that happened I noticed that my skin was turning gray and my lips we're blue. From March to November 2014. I was not able to eat anything without taking some Pepto-Bismol 30 -45 minutes before I ever tried to eat anything. If I didn't I couldn't eat at all. Everything that I had tried to eat, tasted exactly like metal. Hmm Not good by a long shot at all. I didn't want to go on any longer, because I was so weak, bumping into walls, and falling flat on my face when I tried to walk.
I couldn't even go shopping without a cane or a rollator due to that mess. I got weaker by the days and nights. Finally I collapsed in Stop & Shop in Nanuet and the manager seen that and called 911 for me. Still I refused to go to the hospital until I was able to take all of my groceries home before going into the hospital. I had to make sure that all 6 of my rescue fur babies had food to eat on while I was in the hospital. So I went home then after putting all of the groceries away and feeding my babies, I called my best friend and gave her the keys to my apt. and she took care of my babies for me for the entire week that I was in the hospital. Thankful for all of her help on that.
Come to find out I was Severely Anemic, that is why I was so sick. The dust from the cat litter had gotten into my breathing area and zapped everything inside of me completely dry. The clay in the cat litter / carbon has killed many pets and a few of their owners as well from using their products. Fresh Step had a law suit against them Feb. of this year due to that and the Clorox they had been using inside of their litters. Hmm Not good. My attorney is currently working on my case against them right now for what damages it has caused me from all of it. To this day and time, I have to take B-12 injections for the rest of my life now, and also have to walk with a cane and rollator as well. Tingling and numbness in both legs from my toes to my knees. It is horrible to go through this and wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone at all. It is very painful to walk these days."
Cheers readers! I just Facebooked my colleague that we can absolutely describe their shocking maui based surfing lessons service that careses, http://southpacifickayaks.com for a web-site article. If perhaps you are researching for a kayak tour operator around the outlying HAWAII vicinity, they absolutely would be stellar.
And finally, I should mention the outline to this little blog with thoughtfully presented by Cheryl over at CherylDorricottAgent. They truly are a terrific real estate agents. I really welcome a great concept!
Inspirations For This Article
Posted in Other Health and Medical Post Date 04/07/2015